Christopher D. Vaughn is the Senior Manager and Founding Member of The Vaughn Law Firm. Mr. Vaughn exclusively represents employees in their employment disputes and has garnered a reputation for professional, ethical representation in the area of employment law. Mr. Vaughn’s practice has taken him all over the United States representing employees at the EEOC, MSPB (Merit System Protection Board) , OSC (Office of Special Counsel) , OPM (Office of Personnel Management) and the Inspector General’s Office, as well as federal district courts and various circuit courts of appeals.
Mr. Vaughn represents federal employees throughout the world and private employees in Georgia. Mr. Vaughn has represented clients before district courts throughout the United States and in the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, Eleventh and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals. Mr. Vaughn has also handled appeals before the EEOC’s Office of Federal Operations and the full Board of the MSPB (Merit System Protection Board).
Mr. Vaughn received his undergraduate degree, a B.S. in Management, from the Georgia Institute of Technology (Ga. Tech) and his Juris doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law, Samford University.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, J.D.
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Scholar of Merit Award – Decedent’s Estates and Trusts
- Honors: Merit Award, Legal Research and Writing
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., Management
- Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Georgia
- The District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals